AffiliateMoni: Affiliate Marketers Make Sure You're Getting Paid The Largest Affiliate Commissions You Can

AffiliateMoni: Affiliate Marketers Make Sure You're Getting Paid The Largest Affiliate Commissions You Can

Get Videos of hottest highest paid Affiliate/Partner programs here. .https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbc1or0EJelSE2xXtSTj7Ir1qHTUue5LE.
Hey guys, in today's video I'm going to be talking about how you affiliate marketers out there may not be maximizing the amount of money your making from affiliate sales your driving.
In the past I signed up for the Ali Express Affiliate Program. Fortunately I did my homework, had I not I would have signed up for the Commission Junction or "CJ" affiliate program. That program only pays out 1% to affiliates. On the flip side if you sign up directly with Ali Express through their "Portals" affiliate program you earn a minimum 8% commission which can go as high as 60%. Obviously you would rather earn 8% or 60% than 1% right? More recently I was going to sign-up for the Yeti Cooler affiliate program. Yeti pays out 2% to affiliates. Well guess what, Amazon also sells Yeti Coolers and they pay out 4% to affiliates so why in the world would I push coolers for Yeti for 2% when Amazon will give me 4%? The point of this video is being part of the same companies affiliate program, selling the same exact products, could yield you two completely different payouts. If you're going to put the effort into creating a niche site and driving traffic, make sure your earning the maximum amount possible so do your homework!
--